WELCOME TO PANTHER RIDGE RV PARK & CAMPGROUND
Located in the mountains of Western North Carolina
Seasonal Months: April thru October
Contact me today for the upcomping year to secure your Seasonal Site. Limited Availability
....where you can enjoy lush forests and magnificent views right on site. For a quiet and scenic getaway in the heart of North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains, there's just no place like Panther Ridge
Our county is widely known as the "Land of Waterfalls." There are literally hundreds of waterfalls in our area. Historic Toxaway Falls is only a few minutes away. Whitewater Falls, the highest waterfall in the eastern United States is only 12 miles further. Beautiful Looking Glass Falls near Brevard is only a 45 minute drive.
Panther Ridge is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast. This fabulous view of Lake Toxaway is a short easy walk from the campground. There are picnic tables; bring your lunch! More serious hikers will be glad to know Panthertown Valley and Gorges State Park are both close by. For those who enjoy fishing or rafting and canoeing, the nearby headwaters of the French Broad River offer plenty of excitement. Wolf Lake, which offers public access, is only about ten miles away. Mountain Bikers will enjoy the many trails in the Lake Toxaway area
For homebodies, Panther Ridge offers a spacious covered pavilion where you can host your family gatherings and picnics.
Our sites are spacious; we provide water, sewer, 30 amp and 50 amp electric service, plus fire rings and picnic tables. Sites can accommodate any size rig. Come and enjoy the great outdoors with us. The flora and fauna are beautiful and abundant; plus, you might get a look at some white tailed deer, turkeys or other wildlife.
Attractions in the area include The Blue Ridge Parkway, Flat Rock Playhouse, Biltmore House & Gardens, The Brevard Music Center, Harrah Cherokee Casino.
Tent Campers, Be Aware we do have wildlife in the area. Precautions must be made to ensure a safe camping experience. Food and Garbage must be stored away and not kept out in the open.
1. Campsite prices are based on 4 people. 2 adults and 2 children. Additional adults (over 16) are $5.00 a person per night. Check with management on the number allowed on your site.
2. Check with us on the day of arrival to get site number and directions.
3. All pets are to be leashed at all times and cleaned up after them. Check with us before coming to see if your pet is allowed.
4. Quiet time is 10:00 pm. We ask that you respect your fellow campers at this time. No parties allowed. Music must be kept quiet and reasonable as to not disturb others. We are a quiet and peaceful place and respect all campers that visit us.
5. Trash Container is at the bottom of the drive. Key info provided upon arrival.
6. Fire rings are provided. Do not move. Bring your own firewood.
7. No portable hot tubs allowed.
8. Wifi is available in the campground. It does not cover the entire campground but is available at certain locations. Password will be shared upon arrival.
9. Extra charge for Charging of Electric Vehicles. Please check with us at time of reservation for info.
Park Model for Rent
Nightly Rate $100.00
Plus applicable taxes and fees
Find us on Airbnb - Bear Villa
This unit is 400 square feet with a Queen Bed in the Bedroom, Full Bathroom, Kitchen with Refrigerator, Stove and Microwave. Setting area with TV. Heat and Air.
Enjoy a peaceful evening and a beautiful view right from the front porch.
Rates for 2022 :
Tent Camping Available: $ 25.00 night (2 persons , varies depending on number of people)
Weekly RV Rate: 6 nights. $275.00
Nightly Rate: $55.00
Monthly Rate: $650.00
Lodging available: Bear Villa (AIRBNB) plus new Cabin in 2023 available
Note on Directions: GPS will take you coming from Brevard on US West. It has a right turn on Kim Miller Rd. DO NOT TAKE THIS ROAD. Go straight on 64 and take a right on 281 North. This will be approximately 5 miles ahead.
138 Little Panther Tail Rd, Lake Toxaway, NC. 28747
Call or Text: 828-553-0373